Friday, January 26, 2007

Red Scarf Project


I know I've shown them before, but all wrapped up, they are just too cute.
I heard from my friend Katie last night that the ladies in the assisted living home that she is recreation director of have made 15 red scarves! That's just since January 2. I'm thankful that I spread the word to her, they are looking for yarn donations for hats/scarves for the Dulaan project.
I'm still knitting on the CIC Cozy in Cabled sweater. I have split for the front and have been stuck at 8" for...it seems like days. However, with that Lambs Pride Bulky, it is really a pleasant knit. Thank Goddess, I am not alergic to mohair.

5 comments:

Cookie said...

They look great wearing their labels!

Norma said...

Very, very pretty and snug in their labels. :)

NeedleTart said...

Lovely scarves! The knit-ware pottery is referenced on Brenda Dayne's (hevenly choir here) Cast-on.

Auntly H said...

Angie,
I saw your question about the knit-like pottery on the L&V blog and didn't want an answer to get lost in the (well-deserved) Miss V love. It was Brenda Dayne who mentioned the pottery. She's got a link on her site: www.cast-on.com

LoriAngela said...

Such warmth and comfort. I'm another Angie and I do charity knitting for the First Avenue Mission in East Vancouver. Last year I knit a hat a month.
Nice to meet another knitting Angie