Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Morning Ritual


This is my morning ritual, the tea pot is from my Grandmother, she wasn't a big tea drinker, but she did collect pots. I USE them. The mug is a Christmas present from my son. He went Christmas shopping with his scout troup and this is what he chose all by himself for me. It made me cry then and still warms my heart. I bought a 2nd one just in case the first one gets broken...

On the knitting front, I am to the hood (read boring back and forth) on DD's Wonderful Wallaby and I can't wait to show pics. It is a tad big, but at least it isn't too small. She looks adorable in it, but I doubt she will wear it until she grows into it a little bit. Unlike her momma, she likes the form fitting stuff.

When it is done...what to do, what to do. I am contemplating more charity knitting, finishing Birch that was cast aside a year ago due to a mysterious error that I can no longer find, there is the Warm Hands knit-a-long and the (*@#&$*(@&$(#*@& opal socks to finish..or burn in a pile in the driveway...
Have a good day all, I'm late for the grind...

No comments: