Saturday, October 21, 2006

Knitters Tea Swap 2 Report


WHAT A HAUL! I received from my spoiler, Debbie in Montana. I got, 2 booklets, Mittens, mittens, mittens from Leisure Arts, and a sock book compiled from Spin-off, AWESOME The mittens are 2 needle mittens and are adorable. 3 skeins of Regia 6 (I like thicker socks), 1 skein of my fave color, lime green Lambs Pride worsted, Tao tea (Awake), an assortment of loose tea from Cahoots, a local tea company, a peppermint and camomile tea from Montana, some chocolate covered sunflower seeds, Piroette cookies, some yummy smelling candles, a luscious goats milk soap (I am using that, yummy), a "tea spoon", a new tea ball, I need that, a hand knit scarf in my fave colors (thank you), tea towels, and a box of her sentimental favorite, Red Rose tea and a note about why she loves it so much. I fixed a pot of the spice tea from Cahoots immediately and it was luscious, I've been drinking Red Rose for breakfast. Thank heavens for the weekend, it will be all tea, all the time for me.

I don't know if the stash ghosts are here or not, but I HAD the 2 booklets, I was leafing through them at the kitchen table, someone cried and I went to assist/referee/doctor, something and now I CAN'T FIND THEM! I have turned the house upside down looking for them, I hope I can excavate them this weekend as I.WANT.MY.BOOKS!

1 comment:

dobarah said...

I"d come help you find the books, or have you found the little buggers yet? I tried to find my favorite mitten book to mail to you, but as it was printed back in the 50s,I didn't have much luck. Enjoy!